09 Jul Programmatic Marketing + OTT
Programmatic Marketing (OTT) is much like advertising on TV, but delivered through streaming media on OTT (over-the-top) platforms. This technology offers marketers the best of both worlds—the benefits of programmatic, as well as the growing reach of internet streaming services. Programmatic Marketing (OTT) ad revenue will increase over 60% in the upcoming future and early adopters are currently seeing the benefits.
The Benefits Of Programmatic Marketing include:
- Target physical addresses to serve OTT ads with unmatched precision and scale.
- Precision of digital targeting to OTT with the ability to target users based on keywords, context, and other online behaviors.
- Take advantage of numerous combinations of demographic variables to target your ideal audience.
- 90% view rates of commercials on connected OTT devices
- Connected TV Watchers Tend To Be More Engaged with advertisers content
- Ability to target at the screen size
- Non-skippable, immersive content format that allows advertisers to engage with a unique audience
- Reach a unique group of video consumers that advertisers can’t target with traditional TV commercials
- Access to inventory for both short and long-form content on the big screen and other connected devices
- Access and buy premium OTT inventory on the same centralized platform as your display, mobile, and video campaigns
OTT devices include:
- Streaming boxes (Apple TV, Roku TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV)
- Smart TV Apps (Hulu, Netflix, ESPN+, HBO Go)
- Gaming consoles (Sony PlayStation)
- DVR set-top boxes (Comcast)
- HDMI sticks (Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV )